The Tribe offers a competitive benefits package for our employees. Our Health Care Plan covers Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescriptions. To view click on 2015 Benefits Plan Summary.
In addition to our Health Care Plan, we offer short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, AD&D benefits, Paid Time Off, 12 Holidays, a Wellness Program, and more. Employees’ have the option to purchase AFLAC and Voluntary Life Insurance coverage.
Our Tribe’s Recreation Program offers some great on-site fitness classes at our Tribal Gym and fitness facility. There is a great walking and running path around our beautiful campus and Tribal housing areas.
Please take a look around to see what we are all about.
All positions are located in the greater Grand Ronde area unless specifically noted otherwise.
If you have questions or need more info, please call: 1-800-422-0232 x-2109
You may fax your completed application and resume to: 1-503-879-2258
Or Email to: email@example.com
Application materials must be received in Human Resources by 5pm on the closing date.
Internal applicants are defined as:
- Grand Ronde Tribal members
- Spouse of a Grand Ronde Tribal member
- Parent or legal guardian of Grand Ronde Tribal member children.
- Current Regular Employee, past their six-month introductory period, receiving at least a "meets expectations" on most recent performance evaluation and not under disciplinary action or performance improvement within the previous six months.
For individuals that meet the minimum qualifications:
An interview will be given in the following ranking order:
- Grand Ronde Tribal members.
a. (Qualified Grand Ronde Tribal members who show they meet the minimum qualifications of the position during the course of the interview process will be given first consideration for hire and the recruitment process will end)
- Tribal member spouses, parents and/or legal guardians of Grand Ronde Tribal member children and current regular employees.