Click here to download the enrollment records request form
The membership of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde is built on the unique base of direct lineal descent of Grand Ronde tribal members. The burden of proof that applicants meet the enrollment requirements lies with the applicant. The Enrollment Committee reviews application files and makes recommendations to the Tribal Council to approve or deny applications for membership. The Enrollment Committee meets twice a year to review applicant files, after the December 1st deadline and after June 1st deadline. After Tribal Council review, the roll numbers are issued. The Enrollment Staff will send out denial letters by Certified Mail. The requirements for membership in the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde are as follows:
- The applicant must have a parent who was enrolled at Grand Ronde at the time of their birth.
- The applicant must have an ancestor of direct lineal descent from the 1984 Restoration roll to determine their possession of Grand Ronde tribal blood.
- The applicant must be 1/16 or more Grand Ronde tribal blood.
- Grand Ronde prohibits dual enrollment.
- The applicant must relinquish their tribal rights from the other tribe for five years from date of relinquishment. A Tribal Council resolution from the other tribe, approving the unconditional relinquishment must accompany application.
- Adopted applicants must provide pre-adoptive records.
Name Change Requirements
Restoration Roll Correction Form
The following forms are available upon request:
- Relinquishment of Grand Ronde Enrollment
- Eagle Feather Permits
- Verification of Indian Preference for Employment