Tribal Council Meeting
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Time: 4:00 p.m.
• The Tribal Council meetings are intended to be safe venues in which Tribal members, community members and guests can share their ideas, thoughts, and concerns. Please be courteous and respectful to all speakers.
• Official recordings of Council meetings (indicating whether or not they have been edited) will be made available to Grand Ronde Tribal members upon request. Members are asked to contact Tribal Council’s Chief of Staff to obtain meeting recording/filming at a cost of $5 each. Except for official recordings made by the Tribe, no photos, audio or video recording of Council meetings will be permitted.
I. Call to Order / Invocation / Cultural Presentation – Drumming
II. Roll Call/Vote on Absences
Reynold L. Leno, Chairman Kathleen George, Council Member Denise Harvey, Council Member
Cheryle A. Kennedy, Vice-Chairwoman Jack Giffen, Jr., Council Member Chris Mercier, Council Member
Jon A. George, Secretary Tonya Gleason, Council Member Brenda Tuomi, Council Member
III. Previous Minutes – Approve/Amend
• February 08, 2017, Regular Meeting
IV. Order of Business:
1. General Council Meeting March 05, 2017, Agenda
Location: Tribal Community Center Time: 11:00 a.m.
Door Prizes: $550 [3 @ $100 and 5 @ $50]
2. Items of Consent from the Legislative Action Committee
a. Oregon Veterans Funding – Resolution
b. Declaration of Per Capita Period & Payment Date-March – Resolution
c. Trust for the Benefit of Minors Pursuant in 1999 Gaming Revenue Allocation Plan Amendment – Resolution
d. U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation Grant Application- Resolution
e. USDHHS SAMSHA Indigenous Project LAUNCH Grant Application – Resolution
f. Establishment of Tribal Cultural Resource Reserve Fund – Resolution
g. Funding Transfer from Government Operations Reserve – Resolution
h. Baird Capital Global Fund I-DE LP Agreements – Resolution
3. Legislative Action Committee
a. Enrollment Infant Determinations – Resolution
b. Enrollment Infant Determinations – Resolution