Tribal Council Meeting
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Time: 4:00 p.m.
• The Tribal Council meetings are intended to be safe venues in which Tribal members, community members and guests can share their ideas, thoughts, and concerns. Please be courteous and respectful to all speakers.
• Official recordings of Council meetings (indicating whether or not they have been edited) will be made available to Grand Ronde Tribal members upon request. Members are asked to contact Tribal Council’s Chief of Staff to obtain meeting recording/filming at a cost of $5 each. Except for official recordings made by the Tribe, no photos, audio or video recording of Council meetings will be permitted.
I. Call to Order / Invocation / Cultural Presentation
II. Roll Call/Vote on Absences
Cheryle A. Kennedy, Chairwoman Kathleen George, Council Member Michael Langley, Council Member
Chris Mercier, Vice-Chair Jack Giffen, Jr., Council Member Lisa Leno, Council Member
Jon A. George, Secretary Denise Harvey, Council Member Brenda Tuomi, Council Member
III. Previous Minutes – Approve/Amend
• December 27, 2017 Regular Meeting
IV. Order of Business:
1. Items of Consent from the Legislative Action Committee
a. BIA 2018 Endangered Species Program Grant Application – Resolution
b. BIA 2018 Invasive Species Program Grant Application – Resolution
c. Banks School District MOU Amendment – Resolution
d. Coalho Timber Harvest– Resolution
2. Legislative Action Committee
a. Court of Appeals Appointments and Judicial Services Contracts – Resolution
b. Enrollment Infant Determinations – Resolution