General Council Meeting
Monarch Hotel & Conference Center
Sunday, February 07, 2016 at 11:00 AM
• The General Council meetings are intended to be safe venues in which Tribal members, community members, and guests can share their ideas, thoughts, and concerns with the Tribal and General Council, family, and friends. Please be courteous and respectful to all speakers.
• Official recordings of Council meetings (indicating whether or not they have been edited) will be available to Tribal members from the Council’s Chief of Staff for $5 each. Except for official recordings made by the Tribe, no audio or video recording of Council meetings will be permitted.
I. Call to Order/Invocation/Cultural Presentation:
II. Confirm Quorum of General Council:
• Per the Constitution of The Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon, Article II Section (2) (e): “A quorum for General Council meetings shall consist of thirty (30) members of the General Council. [Constitution Adopted November 10, 1984, As Amended September 14, 1999, As Amended March 04, 2008]
III. Previous Minutes:
• Approve or Amend the January 03, 2016, General Council Meeting
IV. Order of Business:
a. Unfinished Business
b. New Business
Elders’ Committee Election Results
Program Report: Natural Resources
• Next General Council Meeting: March 06, 2016
Location: Grand Ronde, Oregon Time: 11:00 a.m.
d. Tribal Council Door Prize Drawings [$550 (3 @ $100 and 5 @ $50)]
e. Other Business