POSTPONED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
General Council Meeting
Tribal Community Center
*Sunday, January 08, 2017* Moved to January 15, 2017 at 11:00 AM*
• The General Council meetings are intended to be safe venues in which Tribal members, community members, and guests can share their ideas, thoughts, and concerns with the Tribal and General Council, family, and friends. Please be courteous and respectful to all speakers.
• Official recordings of Council meetings (indicating whether or not they have been edited) will be available to Tribal members from the Council’s Chief of Staff for $5 each. Except for official recordings made by the Tribe, no audio or video recording of Council meetings will be permitted.
I. Call to Order/Invocation/Cultural Presentation:
II. Confirm Quorum of General Council:
• Per the Constitution of The Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon, Article II Section (2) (e): “A quorum for General Council meetings shall consist of thirty (30) members of the General Council. [Constitution Adopted November 10, 1984, As Amended September 14, 1999, As Amended March 04, 2008]
III. Previous Minutes:
• Approve or Amend the December 06, 2015, General Council Meeting Minutes
IV. Order of Business:
a. Unfinished Business
b. New Business
Program Report: Health & Wellness Center
• Next General Council Meeting: February 05, 2016
Location: Monarch Hotel and Conference Center - Clackamas, Oregon
Time: 11:00 a.m.
d. Tribal Council Door Prize Drawings [$550 (3 @ $100 and 5 @ $50)]
e. New Business Continued [Elders’ Committee Election Closes at 12:30 p.m.]
• Funding Transfer from Government Operations Endowment
• Elders’ Committee Election Results
f. Other Business