Tribal Sponsorship Program
The Tribe is happy to announce that the Tribal Sponsorship Program for 2023 is back! The Tribal Sponsorship Program is designed to assist enrolled Grand Ronde Tribal Members in meetings their emergency preparedness, culture, healthy foods, and fitness needs.
- APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BEFORE THE APRIL CLOSURE WILL BE PROCESSED FIRST
- TRIBAL MEMBERS THAT RECEIVED FUNDS DURING THE FIRST ROLLOUT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE FUNDS AGAIN
Eligible items may include:
Emergency Preparedness and Energy Creation - Items that will help prepare you and your household in the event of an emergency such as: generators, water filtration devices, batteries, lanterns, emergency kits/buckets, flashlights, first aid kits, smoke detectors, camping equipment.
Healthy Foods - Items that will enhance the health and wellness of food consumption in your household such as: fruit and vegetable starters/seeds, gardening supplies/tools, planter boxes, soil, canning supplies, cookware, online meal subscriptions, BBQs, air fryers, blenders, freezers.
Fitness – Items that encourage and enhance overall physical health and fitness such as: bikes, gym/sporting equipment, free weights, gym memberships, fitness lessons, gymnastics classes, fitness clothing, trampolines, outdoor play structures, pools, paddle boards, kayaks, hiking equipment, step counters.
Culture – Items that enhance or encourage cultural experiences and/or involvement such as: beading materials, looms, weaving materials, sewing machines, fabric, regalia supplies, carving materials, drum making materials.
Important Details for Tribal Members:
- This program is open to enrolled Grand Ronde Tribal Members and/or their households.
- Tribal Members over the age of 18 must fill out their own applications.
- Tribal Members may apply for one, or all, programs. However, the Emergency Preparedness and Healthy Foods categories are limited to one per household.
- Tribal Members that received funds during the first rollout are NOT eligible to receive funds again.
- Tribal Members may use one application to apply for multiple programs. However, the information for each program must be listed separately on the application.
- All applications are subject to audit and may be required to provide receipts at any time.
- This program is a limited duration program and will end once all funding has been spent.
- Only completed applications will be processed and will be processed in the order they are received.
Tribe’s Education Department