Tribal Council has authorized a one-time payment to all Grand Ronde Tribal Members who are enrolled as of July 1, 2021. This general welfare payment is to help ease the continued financial burden of COVID-19. Payments will be distributed on August 13, 2021, and will occur as follows:
- $4,000 to each enrolled Tribal Member aged 18 and older.
- $1,000 to enrolled Tribal Members who are minors (age 17 and under).
What you need to know:
- Each adult Tribal Member (age 18 and older) must fill out the form in order to receive their payment.
- Parents and/or legal guardians of enrolled Grand Ronde Tribal Members (age 17 and under) must fill out the form for minor children. Multiple children can be entered under the Minor Children Information section of the form.
- All forms must be submitted by July 30, 2021.
- Hard copy of the form can be requested by calling Liz Leno at 503-879-2082 or Member Services at 503-879-2116.
- These payments are under the General Welfare Ordinance and are not taxable.